Thursday, December 6, 2012

How can we please Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother?

 When I was a child, I wanted to please my mom. I have two older sisters and one brother. In my sight, my sisters were much prettier and smarter than me and my brother was so energetic and even famous for the leader of the kids in the neighborhood. I was so average in appearance, personality and study. I wanted to please my mom more than they did. However I didn't know the way and I thought I was a sort of dream. The little girl has become a lady and realized that all the mothers and fathers please the unity of their children.

Psalm 133:1~3 How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity! It is like precious oil poured on the head, running down on the beard, running down on Aaron's beard, down upon the collar of his robes. It is as if the dew of Hermon were falling on Mount Zion. For there the LORD bestows his blessing, even life forevermore.

 World Mission Society Church of God is where there is the true unity,love and eternal life.

More about us?
http://wmscog.org

No comments:

Post a Comment